Rules for maintaining waiting lists at Maxilla Dental Clinic
You can register for an appointment Mon-Fri from 8:00 to 20:00 (Tallinn Clinic, Tartu Clinic) and Mon-Fri from 8:00 to 20:00, Sat 9:00 to 14:00 (Elva Clinic).
- by telephone
- orally on the spot
- in the Internet homepage – www.maxilla.ee/broneering (required ID-card or Mobile-ID login)https://www.maxilla.ee/broneering/
- by e-mail
The appointments of patients are organized as follows:
The estimated duration of the appointment of each patient is 45-50 minutes.
- Emergency medical care is given to the patient at the earliest opportunity (at the first free time) when applying at a medical institution.
- Scheduled treatment takes place through pre-registration.
For pre-registration of children up to 19 years of age, one consultation period will be issued for each 6-hour appointment of each physician. Registering for the waiting line takes place in the dental program Hammas. The following information is entered in the waiting list:
- patient’s first name and surname, the personal identification code
- patient’s contact details (phone number, email address)
- the date of registration of the patient in the waiting list
- the scheduled appointment time
- the name of the physician
The patient is informed of the date and time of the appointment, and the name of the physician. An appointment reminder will also be sent to the patient via SMS one day before the time of appointment. If a patient’s e-mail address is available, a reminder will also be sent by e-mail.
In the case of scheduled treatment, the patient is offered the first free time of appointment in the waiting list. If this time is not suitable for the patient, the patient will be given the opportunity to choose the appropriate time from among the free times following the first times.
In the event of changes in the waiting lists, the patient will be informed of the changes no later than within one working day of the change, and the information will be retained together with an indication that the patient has been notified of the changes.
If a patient is late for the appointment, he or she may lose the right for appointment on the same day. In this case, the first free appointment time will be assigned to the patient in the waiting line.
The maximum length of the waiting list is:
- for dental care of children under 19 years of age for 2 months
- for orthodontia diagnoses of children under 19 years of age maximum 9 months
- for the facial and jaw surgeon for up to 6 weeks.
Other times of appointment have been taken into account for recurrent appointments according to the diagnosis and treatment methodology.