Maxilla Dental Clinic has concluded the following contracts with the Estonian Health Insurance Fund:
- The contract for the treatment of insured persons under 19 years of age
- Orthodontia contract for the treatment of insured persons under 19 years of age – see more details here >>
- Facial and jaw surgery contract
- Denture compensation contract – see more >> here
- EHIF adult dental care benefit agreement – see more
When coming to the appointment for which the EHIF pays, the patient must pay an appointment fee of 5 euros to the clinic.
Maxilla Dental Clinic has joined the EHIF adult dental care benefit agreement.
Dental care for children under the age of 19 will continue unchanged.
A patient who wishes to receive information about EHIF adult dental care benefit agreement can contact the Health Insurance Fund via the customer service telephone number 669 6630 or information telephone number 16363; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about adult dental care benefit here. https://www.haigekassa.ee/et/hambaravi/ – hambaravihuvitis